Monday, April 16, 2012

An Adventure in Writing, Life, and Shiny Things

Do you ever have one of those days where you just can't seem to get anything done? Where every time you try to tackle one of the things on your todo list (assuming you've actually been able to sit down and write one), you end up getting distracted by something else that you should really get to first, which, of course, you don't finish, because you get sidetracked again?

Do you ever have one of those weeks? Or months? Welcome to my world.

Naturally, I've decided, against all logic and reason, to choose one of the least structured, most self-motiviation-required careers: freelance writing.

In these pages, I'll try to document my journey -- which, if my experiences so far have taught me anything, will end up somewhere totally unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment